Planning a trip to New Zealand, we got you covered and your New Zealand Visa Application just got easier! Apply for New Zealand visa online and enjoy your travel-worry free.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NEW ZEALAND VISA
1. Indian National holding a valid Indian passport can apply for New Zealand Visa.
2. Person wishes to travel to New Zealand for the purpose of Tourism/Family or friends Visit/Business can apply visa through Visa Lounge. Person who seeks employment in New Zealand is not eligible to apply through Visa Lounge.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory requirement for passengers traveling to New Zealand. Visa Lounge also provides Travel Insurance to passengers at an additional cost.
Kindly provide the below colour scan documents in PDF format and forms details in order to process the New Zealand Visitor visa.
- 1. Application form INZ 1025 (see attached the above application form)
- 2. Passport 1st address page with every used pages copies in separate PDF file (New & Old passports)
- 3. One recent camera click photographs photo should be size between 900 x 1200 pixels and 2250 x 3000 pixels white background and 70-80% face of coverage.
- 4. Personal covering letter on company letter head (if self employed) or in normal paper if company employee - (see attached covering letter draft)
- 5. If visit family/ friend- Invitation letter + passport copy 1st & address page + Valid PR copy-(see attached invitation letter draft)
- If host sponsoring the trip, then provide completed sponsorship form INZ 1025 + bank statement for last 06 month + Salary slips for last 06 month + Utility bill
- 6. Aadhar Card copy of the applicant.
- 7. Filled attached declaration form separately for both the applicant, kindly fill with the below details: -
Page no 3: - Signature of applicant
Page No 4 :- Section C with below details.
I ALSO AUTHORISE: - Mr. Shailesh Pawar/ Rakesh Sharma
NAME OF ORGANIZATION: - Visa Lounge Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- 8. Occupation proof:-
If employee: Company Noc letter + Salary Slip for last 06 months- (see attached company noc letter draft)
If Self employed: Company registration copy + Company bank statement for last 06 months with bank seal & sign + IT returns for last 03 years
- If Retired – Kindly share the pension bank account statement for 06 month or any other related documents.
- If Student: School/ College id copy
- 9. Personal financial documents:-
- Updated personal bank statement for last 06 month with bank seal & sign.
- If you have any other saving investment proof, Bank FD or Mutual receipt copies.
- Personal ITR copies for last 03 years
- Consent letter for child under 17 years old if not accompanied by both parents; copy of parents’ ID cards;
- If you are intending to stay in New Zealand for more than 6 months, an e-Medical Chest X-Ray Certificate issued by one of our appointed panel physicians
- If you are intending to stay in New Zealand for more than 12 months, a complete e-Medical and Chest X-Ray Certificate issued by one of our appointed panel physicians
- 10. Marriage certificate of the applicants.
- 11. If the applicant is below 16 then birth certificate.
- 1. Passport 1st address page with used pages copies in separate PDF file (New & Old passports)
- 2. One recent camera click photographs photo should be size between 900 x 1200 pixels and 2250 x 3000 pixels white background and 70-80% face of coverage.
- 3. Company covering letter
- 4. Invitation letter
- 5. Adhar Card copy of the applicant.
- 6. Filled attached declaration form separately for both the applicant, kindly fill with the below details: -
Page no 3: - Signature of applicant
Page No 4 :- Section C with below details .
I ALSO AUTHORISE: - Mr. Shailesh Pawar/ Mr. Rakesh Sharma
NAME OF ORGANIZATION: Visa Lounge Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- 7. Financial documents:
Updated personal bank statement for last 06 month with bank seal & sign. (company & Personal)
ITR copies for last 03 years (company & Personal)
Salary slip for last 06 month ... if company employee...
If you have any other saving investment proof, Bank FD or Mutual receipt copies.
Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation
30 Working days
2. During season time it might take a bit longer.
Documents are submitted through TT Visa services.
Applicants can pay Visa and other fees through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and IVR.
* Note: Charges will be applied.
Visa Fee by draft in favour of MINISTRY OF BUSINESS INNOVATION AND EMPLOYMENT payable at New Delhi and should be payable at par.
TT Service Charges Rs 1000 /- payable by Delhi.
IMPORTANT POINTS FOR FAST TRACK VISAS
Please note that as per Immigration New Zealand policy all documents submitted in support of a visa application must either be originals or certified copies. Certified copies must be stamped or endorsed as being true copies of the originals by a person authorised by law to take statutory declarations. All documents not in English must be translated by a translation service.
NEW ZEALAND EMBASSY
50-N, Nyaya Marg, New Delhi
Things to do in New Zealand
Visit the Muriwai Beach –
Visit on a stormy day and see why it’s earned its nickname of the Wild West Coast. Check out the Gannet Colony that overlooks two stunning bays and has hundreds of huge birds flying right over your head!
Experience the Milford Sound–
The ultimate New Zealand experience. Get ready to be completely mind blown by expansive rainforest, towering mountains, hundreds of cascading waterfalls and DOLPHINS! The Sound can be explored by boat, kayak or plane each offering their own unique point of view.
Surf at the Piha–
There’s no better way to escape the hustle and bustle of the city than to hit a cute little surf town. Piha is known for its surf and rugged beauty. It sits on the West Coast of Auckland and hosts international surf competitions.
Explore at the Great Barrier Island–
One of the magical places to visit in New Zealand that not many people make the effort to reach, but the trip is well worth it. See the frolicking white sandy beaches, jumping off secret waterfalls and chilling in natural hot springs hiding in the bush!
Ski at the Wanaka–
Over the Crown Range from Queenstown lies Wanaka. If you’re looking for places to visit in New Zealand where you can escape the tourist crowds of Queenstown and immerse yourself in a slower-paced mountain town.