Are you looking to Travel to Bahrain? Then we’re sure you’re wondering where you can get your Bahrain tourist visa from.
Travelling to Bahrain is easy! Just upload your documents on VisaLounge.com and apply for Bahrain visa with the help from our travel experts!
So we’ve got the answers to all your questions, when it comes to your Bahrain tourist visa.
Visa Lounge is the best platform for you to apply for Bahrain Visa for Indians.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR BAHRAIN VISA
1. Indian National holding a valid Indian passport can apply for Bahrain Visa Online.
2. Person wishes to travel to Bahrain for the purpose of Tourism/Family or friends Visit/Business can apply for Bahrain visa online through Visa Lounge. Person who seeks employment in Bahrain is not eligible to apply through Visa Lounge.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory requirement for passengers traveling to Bahrain. Visa Lounge also provides Travel Insurance to passengers at an additional cost.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED (Scanned copies):
1. Please provide a clear colored passport copy of front page and last page.
2. Please provide one clear colored photograph (35 x 45 mm).
3. Pan Card copy
5. Any of the following financial documents:-
- a) Bank statement with bank stamp with a closing balance equivalent to BHD 300 ( last 3 month)
- b) Valid US/Schengen Visa Copy
6. In case of visiting relative, need Invitees Resident Visa copy, Address proof & Invitation letter. (Profession of the invitee should be above the supervisor level).
Please provide hotel confirmation details.
If the applicant is transiting, we need final destination Visa & ticket copy.
7. Confirmed Return ticket.
As per your needs you can choose from the below mentioned available options and apply for the visa which meet your requirements.
Duration of Stay
Visit 14 Days
Visa is valid for 90 Days from the Date of Issue
Pax can stay up to maximum of 14 days from the Date of entry in Bahrain
Pax can enter multiple times from the date of entry to next 14 days
The Normal processing time for Bahrain Visa is 5-7 Working Days except for Friday, Saturday and any Bahrain Holidays. However it may take some more time if it is pending with the Security Department.
Applicants can pay Visa and other fees through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, IVR and Google Pay.
*** The decision to grant or refuse a visa is the sole prerogative of the Government of Bahrain. Visa Lounge does not in any way influence the same.
ENTRY CONDITIONS :-
1. Applicant must not take up paid employment during the visit to Bahrain.
2. Applicant must be able to support self (and any dependents) during the visit.
3. Passport must be valid for length of time you will be in Bahrain, or the length of the visa, whichever is longer.
4. If your passport validity is in doubt, you may be denied entry to Bahrain.
Please Note :
- Friday and Saturday are considered as non-working days for Bahrain.
- We do not provide Work/ Job / Employment visas.
- The visa cost does not include the fee for 'Ok to Board'
- Refunds will be processed within 5-7 working days.
Things to do in Bahrain:
Manama is the capital city of Bahrain. It has a thriving nightlife, with clubs and bars popular with visitors from all over the world. Manama may seem like any other metropolitan city but it offers much more than the hustle and bustle of the city life. The Arabic souks are the soul of Manama. The souks here are famous for spices, perfumes, and carpets.
2. Bahrain International Circuit:
Not everyone likes fast cars or race tracks, but the Bahrain International Circuit (BIC) has to be one of your priorities on your visit to Bahrain. It is a once in a lifetime experience to watch a grand Prix at the BIC. The BIC is also open to track days which lets people drive on the racing track at insane speeds. So if you’re a speed-freak, the BIC is the place to be.
3. Bahrain Fort:
The Qal’at al-Bahrain or more simply known as the Bahrain Fort is the country’s only UNESCO World Heritage site. The fort is rich in archaeological heritage and one of the best places to experience the sunset in Bahrain. The fort also hosts activities and events on special holidays and occasions which will mesmerize you in every way.
4. The Ahmed Al-Fateh Mosque:
The Ahmed Al-Fateh Mosque is also known as the Grand Mosque. It is one of the largest mosques in the world, encompassing 6,500 square meters and having the capacity to accommodate over 7,000 worshipers at a time. It’s simple, yet elegant. The mosque has no entrance fee and is much more than just a place of worship.
Al Zallaq is a village on the western coast of Bahrain. Here you’ll find turquoise lagoons and date palms along the shore. Zallaq is popular for its white sand beaches that offer water sports like jet-skiing and kite surfing. So if you just want to relax near the sea, Zallaq is the place to be!
With Visa Lounge, we make the process to apply Bahrain tourist visa online really smooth! For obtaining Bahrain visa for Indians, just get your documents ready, upload it to our website and apply for Bahrain Visa online with VisaLounge.com!